We often wonder why are we here on this planet? Why do we face certain things in our lives (unlike
others)? How can we understand the purpose of events, our own characteristics, our needs, our ambitions, our disappointments, our people etc? Why are we born in a particular geography, family, circumstances, challenges etc?
The answer comes not from scientific labs but from going within. By understanding things that our normal practical logical mind may not be able to understand. Then how do we understand such things?
Through our heart!!
See what truly resonates in our heart. To understand what it means to resonate, we really need to release judgement about ourselves and others and simply watch what ‘feels’ right in our heart.
The bigger picture is that,
- We are not here by accident
- We are here for several reasons
- We may have karma (promises made in different lifetimes, certain contracts for a purpose etc) with certain people (Especially close relationships, family, close friends etc)
- We have planned for lessons to be learnt in this life time, as part of our soul growth
- In order to learn this lessons and most importantly ‘experience’ certain events (both positive and negative) as a soul, we have chosen a life path.
- The life path is pre-determined, pre-planned and accordingly, other people have agreed to play roles in our lives and we have also agreed to play roles in their lives for their own journey
- We are all travelling towards a common goal, however, our paths are different – so are our timelines
What is your bigger picture?